Materials Lab Test Technician Dimensional Properties Astm Ipc Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Service Group Inc Anaheim
- Materials Lab Test Technician Dimensional Properties Astm Ipc
- Johnson Service Group Inc
- Anaheim CA
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Johnson Service Group Inc Anaheim urgently required following position for Materials Lab Test Technician Dimensional Properties Astm Ipc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Materials Lab Test Technician Dimensional Properties Astm Ipc Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Service Group Inc Anaheim Jobs Details:
Johnson Service Group, a leading Technical and Engineering Staffing and Consulting company, has an immediate Materials Test Technician position available.
This is an immediate long-term contract or direct hire position.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- 2-3+ years experience working in a commercial materials laboratory.
- Will also consider a knowledge of commercial material standards, including ASTM, UL, and IPC test methods or mechanical testing experience.
- Will perform, Flammability, Copper Purity, Tensile/Elongation and other testing in accordance with industry standards, using applicable instrumentation.
- Must be highly customer focused, with the ability meet customer requests.
- Record and prepare test data for customer reports.
- Maintain accurate and timely test logs.
- Improve laboratory and or quality activities on a continuous basis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong desire to work within a team environment.
- Strong commitment to ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check.
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Start Date: Immediately
Type of employment: Long term contract or direct hire position
Location: Anaheim, CA
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent