Accountant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Tea Fort Maynard
Tea Fort Maynard urgently required following position for Accountant Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Tea Fort Maynard Jobs Details:
Tea Forté is seeking an experienced, part-time Accountant to join our growing team. Tea Forté is the award winning global luxury tea company renowned for its variety and unparalleled quality of hand-crafted teas, design-driven accessories, exquisite packaging and luxuriant approach. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position will have the responsibility for reconciliations, accrual processes, tax filings and assisting with the month-end close. This position is based at our corporate headquarters located in Maynard, MA.
- Maintain reconciliation of bank statements and credit card deposits to the general ledger, prepare journal entries and bank transfers.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for other selected general ledger accounts.
- Collaborate with accounts receivable and accounts payable accountant to resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly state tax, HST, VAT filings.
- Lead trade spend and accrual process, in close collaboration with the sales team, throughout the month and during month-end close.
- Assist in month-end close as needed.
- Perform special projects as needed.
Requirements and Skills of a Successful Candidate:
- 5-7 years of General Accounting experience, college degree highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Possess strong attention to details.
- Able to quickly identify and address errors; not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- Must possess strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience using ERP software (NetSuite a plus)
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about our brand and goals
- This role is part-time 20-24 hours per week.
Job Type: Part-time
- Accounting: 5 years
- Maynard, MA 01754
Required work authorization:
- United States