Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Arctic Zero Inc San Diego
Arctic Zero Inc San Diego urgently required following position for Logistics Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Arctic Zero Inc San Diego Jobs Details:
PLEASE READ TO THE END TO MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE POSITION REQUIREMENTS
To Apply (PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY).
All applications must be submitted through Indeed. We will not accept applications via e-mail, mail, fax or in-person delivery. No calls please.
You MUST do the following 2 steps:
1) Send resume AND cover letter through Indeed
2) Complete the following 2 timed tests (30 minutes total), http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/eRSSAev/hEwTwbDT
If you DO NOT complete the 2 steps above, your resume will *NOT* be considered.
The Logistics Coordinator is an integral part of Arctic Zero’s day to day business. The role supports the Operations department by coordinating transportation, communicating with off-site warehouses, and monitoring inventory to ensure orders are fulfilled and delivered on-time. The Logistics Coordinator must have strong skills using Microsoft Excel including a working knowledge of pivot table, data tools, and conditional formatting functions. In addition to technical skills, the Logistics Coordinator utilizes a strategic approach to analyze and improve business processes within the Operations department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Schedule pick-up and deliveries with co-packers, 3PLs, and customers
- Implement internal tracking system for pick-ups and deliveries
- Create vendor scorecards by trucking company
- Evaluate and revise RFP to Transportation Carriers and Cold Storage facilities annually.
- Document and communicate outstanding logistics issues to executive team
Processing Customer Purchase Orders
- Serve as contact for retail buyer and broker fulfillment inquiries.
- Receive POs from distributors and retailers. Confirm quantity and pricing
- Send POs to designated cold storage facilities
- Input POs into various spreadsheets to track and forecast inventory
- Document BOLs and monitor shipment delays to ensure POs are fulfilled on-time
Standard Operating Procedures
- Evaluate current SOPs and make necessary adjustments
- Research, communicate, and adopt best practices within Transportation and Logistics industries.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Maintain relationships with multiple 3PL warehouses; communicate daily with 3PL staff
- Identify, research and resolve inventory related issues
- Ensure safe inventory levels for on-time in-full (OTIF) fulfillment
- Coordinate warehouse to warehouse transfers when necessary.
Perform other various duties as assigned
Work Experience: 3+ years in the Supply Chain field
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain or equivalent course work is required.
Driving Requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
Travel Requirements: Must be available to occasionally work non-traditional hours such as late nights and weekends. Must be able to travel within the U.S. when needed.
Other Requirements: Internet Access
Physical Requirements: Position includes sitting at a desk most of the time. Occasional long hours of standing and must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong judgment, decision making, project and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple demanding initiatives concurrently and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal, writing and editing skills, with extreme attention to detail skills (i.e. perfectionist)
- Social perceptiveness, critical thinking skills, inductive and reasoning
- Analytical skills to forecast and follow production flow
- Ability to manage multiple certifications projects as well as research others
- Ability to collaborate and communicate concepts with team members and departments
- Ability to professionally communicate with vendors and external parties
- Ability to self-manage within a functionally structured organization
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Tenacity, creativity, drive, focus, efficiency and excellence in all work product
- Ability to excel in high-stress, fast-paced environments
- Detail oriented when inputting information
- Energetic and enthusiastic demeanor; professional with a positive can-do attitude
- Complete trustworthiness and confidentiality
- A strong desire to help build the brand
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Accountable to oneself and team members
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour