Hospitality Attendant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts Honolulu
Hilton Hotels Resorts Honolulu urgently required following position for Hospitality Attendant Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospitality Attendant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Hilton Hotels Resorts Honolulu Jobs Details:
Hilton Hawaiian Village
2005 Kalia Road
What will I be doing?
A Hospitality Attendant is responsible for setting up and maintaining the Ocean View Terrace buffet. This task is to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Sets up Ocean View Terrace buffet as instructed by manager to include retrieving ice to set cold bar, setting up heating units for food warmers, retrieving needed supplies and the arrangement of these items in an aesthetically appealing manner for guest satisfaction.
- Visually inspects station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness. Ensures all equipment is cleaned and all food improperly stored at the end of the shift.
- Retrieves needed food/supplies from the kitchen and transports to Ocean View terrace buffet in a timely and efficient manner.
- Recommends and describes food items to guests in a clear, courteous and friendly voice.
- Clears tables of dirty dishes, plates, linens and utensils. Ensures cleanliness of surrounding tables and buffet.
- Maintains inventory and orders supplies for food, beverage, linen and flowers.
- Tallies and presents check to guest in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, with ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of customer service best practices
- Strong knowledge of Hawaii
- Food & Beverage experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to obtain Tuberculosis Clearance Certificate and Hawaii Liquor Commission yellow card
- Hepatitis A immunization or vaccination certificate required
- CPR certification and/or First Aid training preferred
- Willingness to maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance in accordance with Hilton Hawaiian Village's grooming standards
- Ability to speak another language in addition to English is preferred, with Japanese being the most desirable
- Due to the immediate nature of this opening, only applicants who are currently residing in the state of Hawaii will be considered. No relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is available.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Good knowledge of Hawai’i
- Must have basic knowledge of food preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language sufficient to understand menus, and communicate with guests to explain menu items.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30 lbs. through a room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to transport items weighing a maximum of 30 lbs.
- Ability to work on a variety of floor surfaces, i.e., sloped, slippery surfaces.
- Ability to perform duties in extreme temperature ranges.
- Ability to operate coffee and toast equipment.
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Schedule : Part-time
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift : Full Availability
Job Level : Team Member
Job : Bars and Restaurants