Full Stack Web Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Marvell Technology Group Santa Clara
Marvell Technology Group Santa Clara urgently required following position for Full Stack Web Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Stack Web Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Marvell Technology Group Santa Clara Jobs Details:
Job Description: Marvell Central Engineering Group is researching, designing, and developing a complete set of trusted platform building blocks based on Marvell® Wireless Trusted Module and ARM® TrustZone technology to support various security usage scenarios on Networking, Storage, Wireless, IoT, and Automotive devices.
We are looking for qualified interns to participate in designing, developing, enabling, and porting the advanced cross-platform trusted computing technology and security solutions, from the bottom to top, covering secure firmware, secure kernel/driver, secure framework/middleware, and secure applications in Trusted Execution Environment. Candidates will get a chance to understand industry-leading security solutions and play a role in enabling those solutions for Marvell SoCs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Extensive background taking designs, wireframes, and mocks to develop robust User Interfaces using React.
- Ability to develop mobile first UI for mobile, iOS and Android.
- Consult creative teams on the feasibility to deliver their UI/UX designs.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise to mentor and guide other engineers.
- Tackle UI security challenges.
- 5+ years of experience in Web/software development.
- 2 years’ experience with React/Angular and React/Angular Native
- Strong experience consuming Restful API’s
- Successful experience delivering web applications that are cross platform.
- Experience with UI architecture and design.
- Ability to self-manage, set priorities and work without constant supervision
- Development expertise with custom post types, advanced custom fields, plug-ins, theme development widgets, and WordPress database structure knowledge
- Ability to present new concepts for designed graphics, templates, videos and info-graphics to support all digital marketing including web, email and social
- Experience collaborating with creative/content resources to drive up standards of digital creativity
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Irvine, CA