Senior Manager Health Economics Outcomes Research Jobs Vacancy in Intuitive Surgical Sunnyvale
Intuitive Surgical Sunnyvale urgently required following position for Senior Manager Health Economics Outcomes Research. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Health Economics Outcomes Research Jobs Vacancy in Intuitive Surgical Sunnyvale Jobs Details:
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Reporting to the Head of Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research/HEOR, the Senior Manager of Global HEOR develops and leads the evidence based value strategy for post marketed products and/or pipeline assets, via scientific approaches to support global value, marketing and market access strategies with the focus on Europe market for Intuitive Surgical (ISI) products in key clinical and surgical areas.
1. Develops and delivers Europe regional data and evidence leading to value propositions to support corporate’s business in key clinical markets and disease areas in Europe.
2. Tracks and executes the Europe HEOR plan and delivers against goals.
3. Develops annual strategic plans and projects that support the value proposition, marketing, and market access in Europe.
4. Leads and/or provide inputs to the pre & post-market Europe HEOR studies and projects, including clinical and economic outcomes research, patient reported outcomes, health economics modeling (budget impact and cost effectiveness) & literature searches.
5. Manages researchers and/or health economics vendors external to the company, including scientific guidance, contracting, and budgets. Coordinates product and project activities and assures the timelines and deliverables.
6. Manages budget and other relevant resources and timelines on the HEOR projects in Europe. Track, communicate, and produce deliverables as planned to relevant contacts externally and internally.
7. Initiates and executes the scientific studies from conception to publication, including creation of: Study Concept Documents, Protocols, Analysis & Validation Plans, Study Reports, abstracts and manuscripts. Designs or approves Global HEOR-related aspects such as statistical analysis plan (SAP) of observational studies and interventional trials and consults on study execution.
8. Develops strategy and selection of Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs), Clinician Reported Outcomes (ClinROs), or patient/clinician preferences (PPs) for interventional trials and observational studies. Provide insights for PROs, CROs, PPs, and Utilities and Quality Adjusted Life Years (QALYs) endpoints.
9. Develops economic models (calculators, comparative cost effectiveness, budget impact, predictive cost consequence etc.) and conducts analyses of existing data, both independently and in collaboration with clinical affairs, outside vendors and key opinion leaders.
10. Develops core economic models with vendors or Company internal center of excellence. Works with Company Europe affiliates to adapt core economic models for regional use.
11. Reviews and critiques medical and evidence-based outcomes literature & statistical analyses.
12. Interacts with and presents to multiple departments within ISI, both in Europe and in the US, including market access, hospital channel, clinical affairs, biostatistics, market research, clinical and product marketing, and publication teams.
13. Builds relationships with European Key Researchers and Opinion Leaders across stakeholder landscape: Physicians, Providers, Payers, Policy makers & Professional Societies.
14. Interact with Government Agencies, academia researchers, and key opinion leaders to deliver and reinforce the value message of Robotic-assisted surgery in key clinical areas in Europe.
15. Attend relevant conferences and working groups to represent and deliver the voice of Intuitive Surgical and the medical device industry.
• Master’s degree or above & 2+ years of experience in: Health Economics, Epidemiology, Outcomes Research or Health Services Research.
• Two or more years of experience in: conducting observational research with large database e.g. claims data; global outcomes research including dossier submissions; economic modeling and statistical analysis; PRO/HRQOL research including questionnaire design, evaluation, and/or analysis;
• Experience of working with Europe countries to support regional data, evidence, marketing, and market access needs.
• Experience of working with HTAs, professional societies, and Government agencies in Europe. Familiar with working interest groups and various committees in professional societies and in government agencies. Have in-depth understanding of evidence-based practice and guidelines.
• Doctorate Degrees and 1+ years of experience in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Outcomes Research, or Health Services Research.
• Doctorate Degrees and 1+ years of experience in: conducting observational research with large database e.g. claims data; global outcomes research including dossier submissions; economic modeling and statistical analysis; PRO/HRQOL research including questionnaire design, evaluation, and/or analysis;
• Experience of working in bio-tech company(ies) with disruptive technology.
• Proved records and rich experience in obtaining HTA, government agency, or professional society recommendations. Proved records of influencing practice guideline with disruptive technology.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer