Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Century Princeton Properties Holbrook
Century Princeton Properties Holbrook urgently required following position for Data Entry Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Century Princeton Properties Holbrook Jobs Details:
- Processes new account set up forms including sorting applications by type, forwarding appropriate forms to other departments, keying in customer information and communicating customer information to customer service.
- Performs file maintenance on global database including adds, changes and deletes. Research any incomplete mailing address information.
- Sorts and boxes loyalty cards by type. Prepares boxes for shipment and log number of boxes sent on log sheet.
- Manually processes cards that could not be scanned. Updates MIA table for cards that cannot be identified.
- Performs basic administrative duties including answering customer phone calls and updating/ correcting mailing information. Processes special monthly mailings. Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to type over 40 wpm.
- Ability to enter data in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to spend a considerable amount of time in front of a PC.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with customers effectively
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.