Personal Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Anytime Fitness
Anytime Fitness urgently required following position for Personal Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Anytime Fitness Jobs Details:
An Anytime Fitness® Fitness Coach (FC) focuses primarily on helping all members “get to a healthier place.” A FC must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to create and conduct safe and effective exercise for a wide variety of participants. In addition, he/she must be comfortable and confident with fitness program design, program instruction, and influencing behavior change. The FC does this by servicing Fitness Consultations, Traditional (1-on-1) Training, Semi Private Training, Group Training, Virtual Training and additional programming opportunities as deemed appropriate by the individual club. Beyond the traditional roles described, the FC provides guidance, education, and encouragement and most importantly, develops relationships with all members to improve retention. AF expects FCs to possess above average customer service skills and be on a mission to provide a “surprisingly personable experience” with everyone he/she meets. Trainers are responsible for the general upkeep of the club (equipment and floor cleanliness), sales and marketing for programming, and proactive outreach to inactive members to assist in retention efforts.
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Professional appearance
- Desire to be the best
- Punctual and a Commitment to a minimum of 29 paid hours per week preferred.
- Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of members and guests.
- Conduct fitness consultations and assessments
- Actively market and promote personal training to acquire new members and retain existing members.
- Assist in development and implementation of club programs and events.
- Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities.
- Conduct oneself as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times when working with members.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Dress professionally, according to the current dress code standards. Anytime Fitness attire is provided.
- $45,000-$75,000 yearly earning potential
- CEC money
- Paid time off