Director Hospitality Jobs Vacancy in The Greens Country Club Oklahoma City
The Greens Country Club Oklahoma City urgently required following position for Director Hospitality. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Hospitality Jobs Vacancy in The Greens Country Club Oklahoma City Jobs Details:
Do you have a passion for hospitality? Do you currently work in a hotel or restaurant environment and looking for a change? If you have experience in event management, social media marketing strategies with a experience in hospitality, then we have the perfect position for you.
As a member of the senior staff, the Director of Hospitality fosters relationships and is instrumental in delivering the member and guest focused culture of the Club. The Director of Hospitality is responsible for member communication, events, and integration at the Club to increase member retention. Extreme hospitality is the cornerstone of this position.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Creates and executes the annual Club calendar of member events in alignment with the needs and desires of members and guests
- Oversees Club’s member communications, including social media platforms (particularly Facebook), website, e-mail marketing, newsletters, promotional collateral, displays and any other member communication tools
- Partners with the Membership Director on new member process designed to acclimate and connect new Members
- Directly interacts with members and functions as the Club’s representative on various member committees
- Works with Club’s food & beverage department to create, maintain function sheets and event files for each member event to include but not limited to entertainment contracts, budgets, and event floor plans
- Assists with resignation calls on behalf of the Club, attempting to save outgoing members
- Utilizes risk reports to acknowledge members that have not visited the club
- Monitors usage of new members, 30/60/90 days
- Meets or exceeds the monthly membership sales goal/target for the Club
- Develops and closes sales leads
- Promotes the location to the local community by attending local events and meetings
- Maintains communication with peers by attending weekly department head and sales meetings.
- Implements and supports all Club initiatives and programs as requested by management
- Other duties may be assigned by management
Minimum Qualifications And Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in marketing, sales, event management, customer service, food & beverage, member associations, and/or fundraising preferably in hospitality/service industry
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms and experience working with websites
- Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills; ability to work independently
- Strong leadership and people skills, plus the ability to build and foster a team environment desired * Positive attitude, outgoing personality and strong focus on customer satisfaction required
- Knowledge of golf desirable
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Merchandise Discounts
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Golf and Tennis Privileges
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- food and beverage: 2 years