Investment Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union San Jose
Provident Credit Union San Jose urgently required following position for Investment Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union San Jose Jobs Details:
Help people achieve their financial goals.
Provident Credit Union is looking for qualified, experienced and proactive Financial Consultants to connect our current and prospective members in the San Jose / South Bay Area to alternate investment and insurance products that move them closer to their dreams.
Make it happen.
A Financial Consultant is licensed and intimately familiar with FINRA and government regulations. Beyond that, we’re looking for a Financial Consultant who brings hands-on investment- and insurance-product sales experience backed by a proven sales record.
You’ll be our go-to expert for financial advice and products, a liaison and lead-generator, sales starter and closer—and a vital member of our team. Which means you’ll need the people and sales-skills necessary to understand our members’ goals and offer them the latest investment and insurance products that expand our value and allow us to better serve our members.
Got the required regulatory licenses plus sales savvy? This may be just the position for you. Advance your career, experience and expertise; work in a collaborative environment that values your knowledge; reach more people and help them achieve financial stability and success; and exceed your potential as a stand-out consultant and sales person. Find out more about us at http://www.providentcu.org
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years insurance and investment product sales experience (Have a current book of business? Even better.)
- Demonstrated sales record, customer service skills and prospecting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, as well as financial planning and investment research software
- Working knowledge of FINRA rules and regulations and Government regulations as they relate to selling financial products
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and a life license
Here’ s what you can expect day to day:
- Use your analytical skills to advise current and potential members on investment and insurance products.
- Generate new sales appointments; make “warm” calls to members, potential members and employee groups; attend monthly sales meetings; and perform the usual daily sales activities and administrative duties.
- Jump on those leads provided by credit union staff and collaborate with business development staff to identify new leads and add value to Provident Credit Union offerings.
- Keep staff informed about financial products and opportunities with annual educational seminars and ongoing educational sessions.
- Keep your appointment book filled and meet appointment goals established by supervisor.
- Dot your I's, cross your T's and comply with all FINRA/SEC regulations, policies, procedures and business practices required by the broker/dealer.
- Complete required BSA and OFAC annual training, and adhere to BSA and OFAC policies and procedures including reporting suspicious activities.
- Last but not least, be a team player.
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor