Recruitment Coordinator Candidate Experience Jobs Vacancy in Easterseals Bay Area Walnut Creek
Easterseals Bay Area Walnut Creek urgently required following position for Recruitment Coordinator Candidate Experience. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Coordinator Candidate Experience Jobs Vacancy in Easterseals Bay Area Walnut Creek Jobs Details:
Recruitment Coordinator, Candidate Experience Easterseals Bay Area (ESBA) Since 1927, Easterseals Bay Area (ESBA) has been leading the way to ensure individuals and families affected by disabilities can live, learn, work and play to their full potential. Headquartered in Pleasant Hill, CA and with nine sites throughout the Bay Area, ESBA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, serves 24 counties in Northern California, and is an affiliate of Easterseals Inc. which assists more than a million people through a nationwide network. ESBA provides individual behavioral services to approximately 3,500 clients with developmental disabilities and special needs, and has a specific expertise in serving clients diagnosed with autism. ESBA is both a provider of services and, more importantly to its growth, a manager of a network of providers for those diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). ESBA strives to improve the quality of life for the clients they serve and their families by providing the most advanced and comprehensive treatment services focused on evidence-based interventions. Key services provided include Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), therapeutic services, early childhood services, and comprehensive autism services. Mission: Leading the way to ensure individuals and families affected by disabilities can live, learn, work, and play to their full potential. Purpose: Changing the way the world defines views and treats disabilities so that every person can achieve their full potential. ESBA’s Values: Courage, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence ESBA Culture ESBA is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization that identifies as a high growth startup with the goal of leading the charge in autism services. ESBA seeks employees who are agile, innovative, can work with dynamic market forces, drive change and work collaboratively. Qualified candidates must be forward thinking, hard workers, quality focused and possess strong executive presence. As ESBA transitions to a data-driven environment, it will be important that this individual is comfortable working in a fast paced, technology-enabled company that is moving towards a performance driven culture. Essential Job Functions The People & Performance Onboarding/Recruitment Coordinator supports all internal and external customers and assists in a wide range of Human Resource functions, with a primary focus on the recruiting and onboarding initiatives. Responsibilities include recruiting, onboarding, audit/compliance, and administration. They will handle job postings, sourcing for positions, college recruitment & outreach and the entire onboarding process including tracking of required screens. Must be knowledgeable about basic HR functions and the ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, has strong professional skills, possesses excellent time management skills, and is well-organized. We are seeking an energetic and collaborative individual who can support the organization’s culture and business objectives. Primary Responsibilities: Recruiting
- Liaison with Hiring Managers and recruiting partners to support and maintain the position approval process. Coordinates recruitment activity for assigned departments to include posting of requisitions, screenings, interview scheduling, candidate communication, note storage and offer letter generation.
- Works within the ATS System.
- Develop and maintain strong information-sharing relationships with internal customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local schools and their respective programs
- Post approved jobs on ESBA intranet and external sites.
- Creation of Job announcements
- Source and research outreach efforts.
- Identify, build and maintain full range of talent sources, vendors, etc.
- May attend local and national events and conferences as a representative of ESBA.
- Follow and implement all organizational practices, policies and procedures.
- Tracking of candidates through recruitment process. Assist in creating workflow tickets in IT System to onboard new staff.
- Coordinate and attend hiring event logistics/planning as needed. Assist in session setup including: booking conference rooms and creating onboarding materials.
- Ensure legal compliance with new hire paperwork.
- Maintain confidentiality both with internal and external customers and employees
- Assist in the tracking of both online learning center (OLC) and classroom training and follow up with staff for completion of required training.
- Assist in the monitoring and tracking of professional licenses, auto insurance, and IT equipment releases, and follow through as appropriate.
- May create and maintain EE records in HRIS and manage filing and scanning.
- Maintain various tracking logs as required
- Complete additional job duties as assigned by Supervisor Onboarding
- Serve as first point of contact for applicant introduction to ESBA onboarding team; maintain highest standards of customer service for all candidates, employees and customers.
- Proactively serve as a primary point of contact for logistical onboarding.
- Input, review and monitor education and work verifications through company systems.
- Will coordinate and monitor all pre-employment screenings from start to finish and throughout employment such as DOJ criminal background checks, Health Screenings, DMV, Insurance, credentials and licenses. This is a highly sensitive and confidential piece of the position.
- Will complete regular file audits.
- Ensure accuracy of internal P&P forms and documents. Serve as first point of contact for initial HRIS/IT workflow tickets; ensure appropriate sequence of onboarding events encompassing IT, facilities, P&P paperwork, data entry, and seamless management of expectations for both candidate and hiring manager. Will need to communicate ongoing with various departments and, candidates and hiring managers.
- Assist with new hire orientations and help ensure a smooth delivery across the organization.
- Attaining and achieving position competencies in relation to role responsibilities Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Degree or GED required, Associate and/or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of Human Resources, recruitment or onboarding experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Qualifications:
- The ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality and have a high level of professionalism
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft programs; Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, internet navigation and research
- Demonstrated experience with research and information gathering, including the ability to quickly gather data in a short timeframe on a wide variety of topics
- Excellent problem-solving / trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborative; comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Ability to obtain and maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice. The People & Performance department must analyze DOJ/FBI live scan reports in accordance with applicable federal, State and local laws as well as fitness for position.
- Must have valid California Driver’s License/insurance and maintain a clean driving record.
- Ability to obtain clearance through the Office of Inspector General Physical Requirements:
- Frequent speaking and listening (25-75%) to clients, staff, and others in the workplace.
- Visual and auditory ability to work with staff and others in the workplace continuously.
- Ability to utilize computer, cell phone (iPhone), fax machine, telephone and copy machine.
- Frequent proofreading and checking documents for accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate effectively within the workplace, read and write using the primary language within the workplace. Easterseals Bay Area is an equal opportunity employer