Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Century West Engineering Portland
Century West Engineering Portland urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Century West Engineering Portland Jobs Details:
Administrative Assistant Position
Century West Engineering Corporation
At Century West Engineering, we’re proud to provide our staff with opportunity and growth potential. For nearly 50 years, we’ve steadily welcomed additional employees, opened new offices, and shaped fulfilling careers. Over 20% of our employees have been at Century West for more than 15 years. Our philosophy is to empower our people to help pave the path of our firm’s future. We’re looking for the right person to fill our Administrative Assistant position and join us for this adventure.
The Administrative Assistant is an essential member of our team. You will support the day to day office operations and ongoing marketing efforts for the company's Portland office. Candidates should be enthusiastic, hardworking, and able to handle a wide range of duties.
Administrative duties include:
- Assisting staff with document production
- Compiling and formatting proposals and other marketing materials
- Monthly invoicing and accounting support
- Answering phones and communicating with clients
- Must be organized, detailed, and able to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Must be capable of adapting to varying workloads and work assignments
- Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Must take ownership of projects from start to finish (take initiative and be proactive)
- Be able to work without supervision
- Have a professional and positive demeanor
- Must have excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability to learn accounting software.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) or equivalent a plus
About Century West
We are Pacific Northwest firm that started in Bend, OR nearly 50 years ago. We have offices throughout Oregon, Washington and Idaho. Despite our large reach, we are moderately sized with just over 50 employees. Our size and longevity provides our staff with the opportunity to pave their own career path while leaving an impact on the firm’s legacy. We are about to celebrate 50 years in business and we want our team to help shape the next 50 years!
We value our employees and create a collaborative environment. We’ll encourage you to take a break and join the team for our monthly office lunches, themed potlucks, and the occasional karaoke night. Our competitive benefits include:
- 100% company paid employee Health, Life, and Disability benefits
- Competitive salaries, paid time-off, and a 401(k)-retirement plan
- Paid memberships for professional organizations
- Company paid parking
Salary is commensurate with experience. To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter with your name and "Admin. Assistant Position" in the subject.
Job Type: Full-time