Security Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Fortrust Denver
Fortrust Denver urgently required following position for Security Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Fortrust Denver Jobs Details:
This position will report to the CDCO or the cognizant manager of security.
The Security Specialist will be responsible for the verification of identification, authorization, and access credentials through badge inspection and monitoring security access systems at designated security stations, guard houses, and checkpoints. Will be required to monitor, notify, and take specific action as per procedures and guidelines while documenting pertinent events.
The Security Specialist is responsible for monitoring the property/facility for: security, access control, facility safety and cleanliness, personnel, property and asset protection.
- Conducting rounds, tours and inspections and verifications of secure doors, entrances & exits, dock doors, exterior grounds, and gates.
- Monitoring of security systems and CCTV.
- Keeping records both written and electronic; writing reports when required.
- Customer service, assistance, and support.
- Receiving of incoming deliveries, logging, and inventory of items.
- Controlling and inspecting incoming and outgoing property.
- Responsibility for the inventory of stored equipment for various FORTRUST departments, and customers.
- Providing support for the Operations department in customer service; internal and external, shipping and receiving, general custodial and inventory functions as well as other duties and responsibilities assigned by the department.
- Working in a 7×24 environment, on-call and responding outside of normal business hours may be required
- Occasionally lift or move up to 75lbs. This may include handling various types of equipment, to include heavy single boxed items up to 75 lbs.
- Wearing uniform and gear as provided
- Must be able to obtain an unarmed merchant guard license
- Must have basic Microsoft Office skills, i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional attitude and reliability
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A background check will be required
- HS Diploma/GED
- Familiarity with access control and related security equipment
- 1 to 2 years security or related experience
- Security, military, or law enforcement background a plus
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements