Satcom Network Engineer Secret Jobs Vacancy in Caci Fairfax
Caci Fairfax urgently required following position for Satcom Network Engineer Secret. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Satcom Network Engineer Secret Jobs Vacancy in Caci Fairfax Jobs Details:
Duties and Responsibilities:
This individual is responsible for providing SATCOM engineering support, technical guidance and recommendations in support of a global network.
This position supports all areas of the customer's engineering organization as well as the various engineering and configuration management boards.
The Satellite Engineer will provide support in the following functional areas:
- Overall satellite engineering expertise to include reviewing customer requirements and proposing and analyzing approaches for satisfying them through design and integration within a global telecommunications network;
- Responsible for the f
- Provide engineering support to include managing SATCOM network allocation, administering SATCOM requirement processes, performing SATCOM link analysis, developing procedures and technical specifications for SATCOM;
- Coordination of the SATCOM circuit activities between vendors, installation teams and Government and commercial teleport personnel;
- Develops the operations, management, integration & security requirements.
- Develops security procedures for design reviews, and for operational monitoring, recording, and responding to security events.
Must have a current Secret Clearance, with the ability to upgrade to a poly if needed.
Education and Experience:
This position typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience. Experience in satellites and degree in any Science, Bachelor of Science, is preferred.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.