Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Interior Architects San Francisco
Interior Architects San Francisco urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Interior Architects San Francisco Jobs Details:
IA Interior Architects translates client goals, brand and culture into powerful environments built around people, processes, technologies and business drivers. Our clients in diverse markets worldwide require high-performance, visually compelling and sustainable environments to move their enterprise forward, support their culture, engage their staff, integrate technology and drive efficiencies. As architects, designers, workplace strategists and environmental specialists in the largest global architecture firm concentrating exclusively on interiors, we help clients articulate and align their business strategies and core values with the dynamic use of space.
Our team members are collaborative, creative, professional, expert and entrepreneurial. Joining our team requires skill, daring, leadership, teaming, humor and a love of interiors. We are presently searching for a Marketing Coordinator for our San Francisco office. The Marketing Coordinator, while working under direct supervision, is responsible for coordinating activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations and submittals.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Director of Global Marketing and assigned offices’ managing principals to develop annual marketing plans.
- Conduct market and prospect research.
- Lead the proposal process, including developing strategy, organizing, writing, and producing proposals (working with principals and staff as necessary).
- Develop presentations.
- Develop and maintain online and printed marketing materials
- Maintain marketing information systems, including database and other resources
- Coordinate work of vendors (photographers, reprographics, etc.).
- Participate in marketing meetings and produce marketing reports, as required.
- Work with assigned local offices’ principals to develop PR/Communications strategy.
- Monitor general and industry publications (including websites) to keep apprised of developments, trends, and promotional opportunities.
- Participate in the placement of press releases, brochure copy, articles, blog and social networking posts, and other promotional materials.
- Direct and coordinate advertising, direct mail and e-newsletters, seminars, event planning, and exhibit participation as required.
- Identify and oversee preparation for speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Maintain local offices’ publicity log and archives.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- BA in marketing, communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing support of interior design, construction, engineering, architecture, or related industry.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Familiarity with the methods of print and electronic production and materials delivery.
- Advanced MS Office application skills, including PowerPoint.
- Intermediate InDesign and Photoshop skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of social media applications.
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate editing skills.
- Intermediate graphic communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and through employees without having managerial authority.
- Basic skills in the areas of project, vendor and budget management.
- Intermediate analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proofreading ability.
For the majority of the time the Marketing Coordinator will be sitting in an office with limited physical requirements. This may require individuals to bend, stretch, twist and reach. On occasion individuals will be required to visit a client site to perform site verifications and field surveys. The position is not subject to occupational and safety risks.
IA Interior Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Please note: This is NOT an entry level position