Senior Analyst Strategy Operations Jobs Vacancy in Syneos Health Commerical Solutions New York
Syneos Health Commerical Solutions New York urgently required following position for Senior Analyst Strategy Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Strategy Operations Jobs Vacancy in Syneos Health Commerical Solutions New York Jobs Details:
The Manager, US Public Relations Strategy and Operations is a key player in driving growth for the US PR business line. This individual will develop and conduct robust analyses to support prospecting, conversion, delivery, optimization, and measurement initiatives across the PR agencies and strategic services business units.
Description of Duties
- Maintain business development dashboards to measure and track agency performance and drive business unit decision making, refresh data on a monthly basis, identify key insights and socialize with business leaders
- Be the Communications Salesforce expert, maintain knowledge of current opportunities in system, identify progress and trends, generate reports and updates to be periodically shared with inVentiv Health Leadership and Board
- Conduct analyses of therapeutic, brand and company profiles to create turn key strategy to support prospecting efforts
- Run ad-hoc analyses and reports to answer key strategic and operational questions posed by agency leadership, work collaboratively with agency leaders to develop action plans to address identified gaps and challenges
- Partner with other strategic/analytics partners within the organization to make maximum use of inVentiv analytical capabilities and data
- Proactively seek out industry and market intelligence that may impact Communications and Business Development success
- At least 2 years professional experience in consulting, analytics, or business development; healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business or Marketing
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, including model building, experience querying and analyzing data and developing actionable insights and solutions
- Strong critical thinking and structured problem solving / analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including development of PowerPoint slides that clearly and concisely articulate key findings
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking, collaborative environment
- Direct conversation style and approach to conflict management
- Intuitive and self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as with groups
- Curious, analytical mind and a hunger to learn
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@inventivhealth.com.
New York [NY]