Senior Portfolio Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Winnetka
Bmo Financial Group Winnetka urgently required following position for Senior Portfolio Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Portfolio Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Winnetka Jobs Details:
The portfolio manager position provides the organization with the opportunity to segregate portfolios that are complex in nature, medium in average size ($5-15 million) and typically have very demanding clients, with the appropriate skill-set and experience to service them.
Investment management of client assets:
- The portfolio manager will define, implement and maintain portfolio asset allocation levels to meet the client’s investment objectives using Harris’ strategic and active asset allocation targets.
- The portfolio manager will utilize BMO Harris’ computer models and approved working lists of securities to assist in the structuring of client portfolios.
- The portfolio manager will comply with established processes, procedures and regulations in constructing client portfolios.
- The portfolio manager will deliver competitive returns consistent with all relevant benchmarks and appropriate risk measures
- Portfolio manager will communicate on a frequent basis with clients to ensure a clear understanding of the changing nature of the portfolio and to instill confidence and build credibility with the client.
- Portfolio manager will be responsible for the enhancement of current relationships and seek to develop new relationships through effective communication and trust building skills.
- Portfolio manager will work as an effective partner with team colleagues to deliver premier customer service and comprehensive financial services to clients.
- Portfolio manager will maintain all discipline related and market related files in an orderly manner as set forth by management.
Investment related activities:
- Portfolio manager will actively participate is assigned committees as well as workgroups designed to achieve broad investment unit objectives.
- Portfolio manager will work to achieve expert status on all accounting, investment and workstation tools.
- Portfolio manager will continue to stay abreast of all investment related topics through the achievement of advanced degrees, certifications and the reading of financial literature and reports and the attendance at regularly scheduled training events.
- Portfolio manager will assume positions on senior investment committees including committee leadership responsibilities.
Market related activities:
- Portfolio manager will be responsible for participating in and making effective investment presentations to prospects or groups of prospects as set forth by the market manager.
- Portfolio manager will actively participate in market related initiatives as identified and set forth by market manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business with MBA and/or CFA charterholder.
- 10-17 years of experience in performing specific personal portfolio management functions/responsibilities or have 10-17 years in a related field (including special asset management, trust administration, investment trading, investment research, financial planning, relationship management, etc). Individual should also possess current knowledge of financial markets as well as a comprehensive understanding of historical perspectives of the markets.
- Individual should have an in-depth understanding of investment management theory and ethics as well a comprehensive understanding of tax issues and trust and fiduciary laws; consistently apply existing risk management procedures and follow compliance directives; display solid judgment in managing financial contribution of assigned relationships with occasional oversight; exhibit broad based superior communication techniques.
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.
Job Retail Lending & Mortgages
Primary Location United States-Illinois-Winnetka
Organisation BMO Wealth Management-X005000
Job Posting 01/12/18
Unposting Date Ongoing