Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Align Brooklyn Brooklyn
Align Brooklyn Brooklyn urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Align Brooklyn Brooklyn Jobs Details:
Align Brooklyn is a wellness center offering chiropractic care, yoga and fitness classes located in the South Slope. Brooklyn.
We are seeking self-starters, with positive energy and natural sales skills, who want to play on an exceptional team.
- You must be enthusiastic about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You must possess quick problem solving skills.
- You must possess high quality customer service skills.
- You must be friendly and able to greet each client warmly.
- You must learn quickly and be able to understand and remember instructions without them being repeated.
- You must be able to work independently.
- You must be detail oriented and have outstanding administrative and computer skills.
- You must be able to maintain a neat and orderly front desk area.
- You must be a "Type A" multitasker who can gracefully juggle several balls in the air.
- You should have a love for fitness and wellness.
- You should pride yourself on competently following tasks through to completion.
- You must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- You must be willing to step up to accomplish any task needed with a smile.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must be willing to work early morning, evening and weekend shifts.
- Must be willing to go the extra mile to help a customer or colleague.
Responsibilities and Duties
The front desk receptionist checks students in for classes, professionally greets patients, fields phone calls, sells chiropractic services, class packages and memberships, updates client accounts, performs light cleaning and laundry to ensure an exceptionally clean environment, makes marketing signage for inside and outside the studio, and manages additional administrative and marketing tasks assigned by studio manager and owners via an online task management system. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company, as well as a great opportunity to develop skills in facility management, studio operations and customer service.
Qualifications and Skills
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience with Mindbody Online and who have worked in the wellness and/or fitness industry.
Perks include: free classes and chiropractic, advanced education, and non-traditional work schedule. Visit www.alignbrooklyn.com/jobs for more details.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Brooklyn, NY 11215