Assembler Shift Jobs Vacancy in Ifm Efector Inc Malvern
Ifm Efector Inc Malvern urgently required following position for Assembler Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assembler Shift Jobs Vacancy in Ifm Efector Inc Malvern Jobs Details:
ifm electronic is a global company with over 5,000 employees in 70 countries. Our core business is to develop and produce sensors and controls for industrial automation and process applications.
ifm electronic has established a technology and manufacturing facility, ifm prover USA, in Malvern, PA. The company includes a product development and production facility with multiple labs for testing and quality control. More than 50 ifm employees work in the 36,000-square-feet facility, and the company plans to increase to 100 employees over the next five years. This is ifm electronic's second facility to be established in Chester County. The first facility, ifm efector, is located in Exton and is the company’s Corporate Headquarters.
"Exceptional success can only be achieved when the employees believe in the company and when they know that they are treated in a fair and honest way." -ifm philosophy
We have a fast paced and collaborative work environment. ifm believes in openness to ideas and a culture where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions rather than title or tenure.
ifm assemblers work in a strong team environment to build electronic assemblies to exacting standards. You will use your communication skills and mechanical ability to follow detailed work instructions and visual aids to assemble components by soldering, testing, encapsulating packing, and operating machinery in accordance with ISO9001 quality standards.
Working hours for this position are 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM and job duties are performed in a clean work environment. Very competitive wage and benefits package.
- Small parts assembly experience is very helpful and electronics assembly experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated soldering skills, SMT with soldering irons preferred.
- Excellent manual dexterity of both hands and precision finger manipulation.
- Flexible to work on a variety of jobs which require quick and continuous learning.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing practices.
- Proven ability to be accurate and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to read and interpret detailed work instructions.
- Ability to stand continuously for up to 4 hours while working.
- Need to be mature and self-motivated to work in our collaborative, team environment.
- Able to lift a maximum of 15 lbs