Job Title Support Associate Full Time Burlington Mall Jobs Vacancy in Tory Burch Burlington
- Job Title Support Associate Full Time Burlington Mall
- Tory Burch
- Burlington Maluku
- 15 May, 2018 10 days ago
Tory Burch Burlington urgently required following position for Job Title Support Associate Full Time Burlington Mall. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Job Title Support Associate Full Time Burlington Mall Jobs Vacancy in Tory Burch Burlington Jobs Details:
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
- 1-2 years of experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment, stock-related experience a plus
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age.