Accounting Commissions Clerk Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Univera Seattle
Univera Seattle urgently required following position for Accounting Commissions Clerk Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Commissions Clerk Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Univera Seattle Jobs Details:
Accounting/Commissions Clerk (Entry Level)
A leader in the natural products industry, applying pharmaceutical standards to botanical product development, Univera offers a wide range of products to help anyone achieve a “Live Young” lifestyle at ANY and EVERY age. A strong network of Independent Associates shares these products with the world. See more at www.newunivera.com.
Univera is currently seeking a dynamic and analytical individual to assist in Univera’s commissions department!
The main tasks of the Accounting/Commissions Clerk will be assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R) and act as a Customer Service liaison to our external Field Associates and Suppliers, maintaining good relationships and resolving any issue with accuracy and efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree in Accounting, minimum of one year of relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer service acumen.
- Adept in analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, largely in Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge of ERP systems; Oracle, SAP preferred.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Multi-level Marketing industry experience preferred but not required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide immediate assistance to Field Associates, Suppliers and internal team as necessary.
- Monitor Trade & Commission A/P Inbox daily, replying to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Process, audit and maintain relevant documentation and keep up to date system changes for Associate and Supplier accounts.
- Ensure proficiency in Univera Associate Compensation plan, Incentive Programs and company policies and procedures.
- Annual 1099 preparation and ensure proper documentation and system set up throughout the year.
- Assist with weekly and monthly commission pay outs as needed.
- Perform other assigned A/P and A/R duties including but not limited to; invoice coding, data entry, intercompany invoicing, bank deposits, returns and credits through internal systems or hardcopy documents.
- Provide support to other accounting staff or special projects as necessary to help department meet month/year end objectives.
- Work under moderate supervision with latitude for independent judgement.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to work on a computer, and must talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
To Be Considered: If you meet these qualifications, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary history to respond this posting. Salary depends on experience and qualifications. There will be a continuous review of applicants until the position is filled.
*Please no calls or walk-ins*
The ECONET Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Seattle, WA
Required work authorization:
- United States