Bank Teller Pacific Western Temecula Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Temecula
Pacific Western Bank Temecula urgently required following position for Bank Teller Pacific Western Temecula. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bank Teller Pacific Western Temecula Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Temecula Jobs Details:
As a Teller you will represent our bank to the community and make our customers feel welcome. We are looking for people who are dependable, self-motivated and work well in a team environment. In this position, you will assist clients by providing a superior level of service with their financial transactions. You will need to be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong multitasking, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, check cashing and other Bank transactions, including night depository and ATM
- Answering questions and resolve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the Bank
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell bank products and services and generating referrals to appropriate account managers
- Reviewing and verifying daily reports assigned by Branch Management
- Processing all paperwork associated with transactions, including proper filing or discarding of sensitive information
- Answering branch telephone calls and assisting with customer requests or issues
- Consistently maintaining a balanced cash drawer
- Adhering to bank security policies and maintaining confidentiality of bank records and client information
- Be willing to train in all areas of operations
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- Cash handling experience
- Basic math skills
- Accurate typing and basic computer skills
- Effective customer service skills
- Experience cross-selling services preferred
- Bilingual: Spanish-English highly desired