Associate Procurement Advisory Coupa Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Denver
Kpmg Denver urgently required following position for Associate Procurement Advisory Coupa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Procurement Advisory Coupa Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Denver Jobs Details:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Serve as a key implementation resource in supporting Coupa technology enablement projects (Coupa Modules: P2P, invoicing, contracts, sourcing, expense, inventory, analytics)
- Lead/Facilitate design and configuration workshops to capture business requirements and development of the future state design and provide Coupa configuration guidance as required. Support technical integration design workshops with client technical teams for interface development
- Document project deliverables such as: future state process design, integration functional specifications and data mapping requirements, configuration rationale, testing plans, testing scripts, and training documents
- Perform configurations, data loads, unit tests based upon the client's design requirements
- Lead/Facilitate testing sessions with the client to ensure that the clients requirements have been met
- Liaison with Coupa Support to track open items/defect resolution and provide general production cutover support activities
- A minimum of one year of experience in a process design, configuration, testing, training/communications role on Coupa technology enablement projects (Coupa P2P, invoicing, contracts, sourcing, expense, inventory, and/or analytics), internally via an IT or Procurement organization or with a consulting firm or software provider
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis, information technology, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Able to independently manage tasks against an implementation work plan and possesses strong stakeholder management skills needed to resolve project and design related issues
- Excellent data analysis and process mapping, written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills and proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and able to translate and articulate business requirements into a functional design and configuration requirements
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.