Assistant Vice President Nar Onboarding Team Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Jersey City
- Assistant Vice President Nar Onboarding Team Specialist
- Bnp Paribas
- Jersey City NJ
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Bnp Paribas Jersey City urgently required following position for Assistant Vice President Nar Onboarding Team Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Vice President Nar Onboarding Team Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Jersey City Jobs Details:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Coordinating the improvement of the onboarding and off boarding processes with the various departments involved (HR, IT, Compliance, Procurement, Premises, Finance …)
- Becoming the centralized point of escalation for Hiring Managers during any fulltime or temporary employee onboarding, changes, transfer or exit processes.
- Producing and monitoring KPIs to control the completeness and length of onboarding processes
- Producing reporting and support to management:
- Ensuring the overall data coherence of the CIB organizational pyramid in REFOG while performing all necessary updates
- Maintaining and updating when needed, in close partnership with internal communication, HR and IT, the documentation and marketing associated with the service provided by the team.
- Using Lean practice, ensuring continuous service improvement of the deliverables of all stakeholders involved.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, Business, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Support or in a client facing environment
- Expert knowledge of MS office products and of bank policies and procedures
- Experience with onboarding, transfer and off boarding IT process
- Knowledge of IT and communication processes and tools
- Focus on high client satisfaction
- Ability to create, foster and maintain relationships with end users and Service Providers
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to:
- Design and implement new procedures
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Design and implement new procedures
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational skills
FINRA Registrations Required:
- Not Applicable