Card Services Business Uat Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Wilmington
Morgan Chase Wilmington urgently required following position for Card Services Business Uat Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Card Services Business Uat Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Wilmington Jobs Details:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Chase Card Services consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
The UAT Tester will perform limited scope and end to end UAT tests. You will also develop test scripts based upon business requirements and processes, in line with defined workflows and use cases; process transactions from system entry to exit; test functionality delivered across applications and workflows; and test applications to demonstrate that relevant existing system functionality is as expected.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop testing processes and approaches according to JPMC Chase, and Six Sigma/CMM standards.
- Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing strategy.
- Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
- Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases.
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Facilitate resolution and communication of cross-application/organization architectural issues and decisions.
- Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
- Coordinate component, system and documentation testing with the appropriate technical groups and Release Management.
- Document test procedures and findings.
- Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
- Assess readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon test results and product specifications.
- Perform the tests in both the QA and contingency/backup environments
- Responsible for updating Automation scripts within the suite if changes are needed
- Create automation test scripts based on business requirements, impact matrix and functional specifications
- Perform automation user acceptance testing, regression testing and production validations
- Minimum 3-5 years of applications development or quality assurance testing experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience creating and implementing test environments for a client-server or distributed system involving relational databases
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with ALM/Quality Center test tool, Connect All and JIRA
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with testing Mobile Devices and Online GUI applications
- Experience with QTP, UFT, Selenium, Java, VB, SEETest, MS Access and JIRA
- Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases required.
- Experience creating detailed test cases/scripts for technical and/or business clients.
- 4 yr related degree strongly preferred.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Brilliant Infotech Inc New York. Brilliant Infotech Inc New York opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 18 Jan, 2018. Document business and functional requirements, including workflow, business rules, and use cases. Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Check Writing, Check Deposits,... ... Continue reading -->
Business Analysis Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Tampa. Morgan Chase Tampa opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business Analysis position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 14 Feb, 2018. As a Business Analyst you are responsible for distilling high-level and detailed functional requirements from the individual business teams.... ... Continue reading -->
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Stanley New York. Morgan Stanley New York opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 27 Feb, 2018. Document business and functional requirements; Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking,... ... Continue reading -->
Business Analysis Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Plano. Morgan Chase Plano opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business Analysis position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 21 Mar, 2018. About Chase Card Services:. 10+ years of Business Analyst experience. Define new business process or changes to existing business processes as necessary to... ... Continue reading -->
Technology Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Houston. Morgan Chase Houston opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Technology Business Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 12 Jan, 2018. The business analyst role will be supporting a core application for the banking business. Treasury Services delivers cash management, trade, liquidity,... ... Continue reading -->