Digital Pex Solution Design Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken
Ubs Weehawken urgently required following position for Digital Pex Solution Design Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Pex Solution Design Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken Jobs Details:
Can you design best-in-class process automation solutions? Then we need you to help deliver large-scale digital transformation programs across UBS.
The digital solution design specialist leads an important part of digitizing and automating business processes by designing solutions that can significantly improve client and employee experience as well as increase straight-through processing. You do that by working closely with process analysts, SME's and IT counterparts translating current state challenges into future state solutions and detail out the corresponding specifications and requirements. During the diagnose and design stage, this means you'll enjoy challenging status quo and take pride in finding the most optimal solution to improve performance. During implementation, you shift more towards the role of the problem-solver who ensures timely and high-quality delivery from all involved parties.
Your key tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate actively with process analysts and partner with business engagement leads to design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
- Co-design and validate future state processes that are compatible with future state digital solution
- Provide expertise in defining the best solution options for any given opportunity
- Support business case development by helping to size the opportunity implementation effort and cost
- Develop solution design specifications to UBS standard for digital solutions
- Troubleshoot and manage problem solving during the solution build and test phases
- Team leadership and management support of digital configurators incl. external vendor resources
- Build thought leadership and expertise around best-practice digital solution design and implementation
- Technical expertise/qualification (e.g. degree or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years experience in systems analysis, solutions architecture, or senior design-focused software development roles required
- Experience with process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma)
- Experience in business intelligence and data analytics areas and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview) preferred
- Experience with configuring Robotic Process Automation tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Cicero OpenSpan) - Automation Anywhere experience strongly preferred
- Experience with object oriented programming languages (e.g. C++, Java) preferred
- Experience in process modelling, requirements engineering (e.g. UML, BPMN 2.0) preferred
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: technical business analysis, agile software development methodologies, UBS systems and infrastructure
- Able to travel depending on project needs
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.