Human Resources Intern College Credit Only Jobs Vacancy in Managed Resources Long Beach
Managed Resources Long Beach urgently required following position for Human Resources Intern College Credit Only. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Intern College Credit Only Jobs Vacancy in Managed Resources Long Beach Jobs Details:
Human Resources Internship, Unpaid (College Credit Only)
To learn and participate in multiple aspects of the Human Resource functions within the Company Benefits, Employee Relations, Recruitment, On-Boarding and Training.
Essential Job Functions:
Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
- Assist in conducting benefit audits and ensure compliance with company benefit policies.
- Assist in employee file audit (including I-9’s) – bring all files current, change-filing system, ensure all documents in files are current and accurate.
- Assist in maintaining employee files, keeping up to date and secure.
- Assist with applicant tracking; maintain current.
- Answer employee inquiries, direct employees to management, accordingly.
- Assist with processing of new hire/termination paperwork.
- Assist with employee relations’ events and create publicity as needed.
- Assist in 401k-eligibility audit, ensure accuracy and maintain current.
- Assist with employment verifications as needed.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent follow up skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Outgoing, but professional
- Strong research skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- work: 1 year
- High school
Required work authorization:
- United States