Restaurant Operations Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Foods Perth Amboy
Foods Perth Amboy urgently required following position for Restaurant Operations Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Operations Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Foods Perth Amboy Jobs Details:
Restaurant Operations Consultant - 18000230 Basic Purpose-Drive customer business success and deepen relationships by providing consultation on restaurant operations to maximize profitability & gain efficiency Description -
- Build or deepen key customer relationships at the management level by consulting with customers on all aspects of restaurant operations (via on-site visits, customer data analysis, industry benchmarks) and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop business assessment report and works with customers to build agreed upon action plan, targets and timeline to address short- and long-term opportunities. Achieve customer savings and customer engagement goals.
- Champion expanded use of value added services, specifically advanced tools such as POS integration, Inventory management, Menu profitability, Data syndication, Analytics, Financial analysis etc. Develop strategies utilizing these advanced tools to best enhance US Foods sales and maximize customer savings.
- Educate field sales organization (TMs etc.) on value-add programs and related sales implications; provide guidance on how they may support in building and maintaining relationships with customers e.g., periodically checking-in on progress of recommendations, addressing bottlenecks etc.
- Responsible for development and tracking of annual performance goals in collaboration with Division Management (DSS) and Regional Customer Success teams.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Marketing Consultant, Chef/Food Fanatics, Specialists to deliver relevant subject-matter-expertise
- Participate in Value Added Services council, staying abreast of latest offerings while sharing best practices, competitive intelligence and other local activities
- Overnight travel may be required to participate in trainings, meetings, or other company events.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***Qualifications -
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Related Experience: Minimum 5 years of previous restaurant operations experience (both Back of the House and Front of the House) required; Sales experience preferred. Overnight travel may be required to participate in trainings, meetings, or other company events.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Able to prioritize and work autonomously
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point required.
Primary Location : NJ-Perth Amboy Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Job Function : Street Sales Job Level : Individual Contributor Travel