Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Viking Cleaners Textile Restoration Phoenix
Viking Cleaners Textile Restoration Phoenix urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Viking Cleaners Textile Restoration Phoenix Jobs Details:
Viking Cleaners and Viking Textile Restoration is seeking a highly motivated administrative assistant with excellent people and organization skills. The job duties include supporting all three divisions in the organization – Retail/Route service, Hotel Valet, and Textile Restoration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Viking Cleaners management – assist in paperwork, invoicing, and customer management.
- Manage phone calls including:
- Customer’s calling in asking about order status.
- Routing calls to appropriate management.
- Managing pick-up requests for route customers.
- Message handling and claim handling for Restoration division. * Billing and Invoicing
- Manage daily schedule and calendar.
- Organize files, folders, and paperwork.
- Manage general email account.
- Manage/Participate in company events.
- Assist in creating all marketing materials pertaining to various divisions when necessary.
- Maintaining and filing records, paperwork.
- Supporting office staff in projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint Publisher), and willing to learn in-house textile management systems (retail & restoration).
- Must have excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must have strong attention to detail, and desire to work in fast paced environment.
- Need to be flexible and meet deadlines.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)