Client Support Associate Jobs Vacancy in Vector Airport Systems Herndon
Vector Airport Systems Herndon urgently required following position for Client Support Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Support Associate Jobs Vacancy in Vector Airport Systems Herndon Jobs Details:
Client Support Associate Herndon, VA $40-50k + Benefits Full-Time Opportunity
Vector Airport Systems (www.vector-us.com) builds innovative aircraft tracking and billing technology solutions for airports in the US and overseas. We are a small, but rapidly growing company based in Herndon, Virginia right outside of Reston Town Center.
Vector is seeking a detail-oriented and extremely organized Client Support Associate to join Billing and Collection Service team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone that is willing to work above and beyond set expectations and grow with the company.
Duties include the following: * Work with a team of reps with the central goal of decreasing accounts receivables through active collections efforts
- Monitor receivables daily and work towards monthly, quarterly, and year-end goals * Communicate with management regarding trends and client requests or system enhancements to improve procedural or company-wide efficiency * Handle incoming calls and emails from client contacts with professionalism and focus * Make at least 10-15 outbound collection calls per day on outstanding AR balances * Become familiar with all clients and billing contract terms * Meet regularly with Management to discuss collection/customer service issues * Resolve client discrepancies in a professional manner * Allocate payments in CRM database daily * Reconcile receivable accounts * Monthly financial report production and analysis * Assistance with automation of financial processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field [ must have completed degree ]
- Two or more years of relevant experience in a corporate or office setting
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and keen attention to detail
- Experience with an accounting system is preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- At least  professional recommendations
We offer a casual work environment, relaxed dress code; Health and Dental Insurance benefits available; Paid time-off and paid holidays, a bonus structure and a fun work atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year