Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Signaturecare Emergency Center Houston
Signaturecare Emergency Center Houston urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Signaturecare Emergency Center Houston Jobs Details:
- Analyzing Data or Information— Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Getting Information— Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Interacting With Computers— Using computers and computer systems to program, set up functions, enter data or process information.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates— Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare research reports.
- Gather organizational performance information.
- Analyze market conditions or trends.
- Analyze consumer trends.
- Establish business management methods.
- Integrity— Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Analytical Thinking— Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Attention to Detail— Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Initiative— Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Dependability— Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Electronic Mail— responded Every day.
- Telephone— responded Every day.
- Spend Time Sitting— responded Continually or almost continually.
- Face-to-Face Discussions— responded Every Week.
- Contact With Others— responded Contact with others most of the time.
- Work With Work Group or Team— responded Very important.
- Duration of Typical Work Week— responded 40 hours.
- Letters and Memos— responded Once a week or more but not every day.
- Impact of Decisions on Co-workers or Company Results— responded Important results.
- Coordinate or Lead Others— responded Importantly.
- Deal With External Customers— responded Importantly.
- Responsibility for Outcomes and Results— responded Moderate responsibility.
Importance of Repeating Same Tasks — responded Fairly important.
$200 Dollars Vehicle allowance
The employee can also work towards monthly incentive.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Houston, TX
Required work authorization:
- United States