Registered Medical Dispensary Shift Lead Jobs Vacancy in Mayflower Medicinals Allston
Mayflower Medicinals Allston urgently required following position for Registered Medical Dispensary Shift Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Medical Dispensary Shift Lead Jobs Vacancy in Mayflower Medicinals Allston Jobs Details:
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are Mayflower Medicinals – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Massachusetts.
Mayflower is one of the few license holders in Massachusetts and as such we are uniquely positioned for market leadership. We will be opening one of the 3 Boston approved dispensaries in the first quarter of 2018. In addition, we have invested in a 36,000sf state of the art cultivation facility to ensure maximum efficiency, productivity and quality of our products.
We are currently looking for an experienced Shift Lead to help run our first dispensary in Allston.
The RMD Shift Lead, reporting directly to the RMD General Manager, is responsible for assisting in managing all daily operations of a RMD, leading a patient-centric team and achieving MMI company standards of professionalism and compassionate patient service. Additionally, the RMD Shift Lead implements and maintains the policies and procedures of MMI and ensures compliance with all state and local laws and regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for either opening or closing of dispensary (key holder)
- Balance cash and product inventory as part of daily closing procedure
- Observing and participating in patient services during consultation and sale
- Update Communication Binder for most current information for team members
- Audit patient intake forms for accuracy and completion
- Assist with Verified Financial Hardship (VFH) program
- Maintain accountability of all team members, in relation to specific job description
- Perform general office work, such as filing records, operating copy machines, and using email
- Upholding all MMI policies and procedures
- Provide RMD General Manager with feedback on inventory levels and sales on a weekly basis
- Ensure that all RMD agents maintain proper recordkeeping such as patient intake forms, cash handling records, chain of custody documents and waste disposal logs
- Help educate all team members on product offerings and any changes in state or city regulations
- Assist with coordinating patient home delivery schedule with Delivery Manager
- Participate in weekly and quarterly management meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in hospitality service and/or high-volume retail environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 1 – 3 years in a retail environment managing a team
- Knowledge of local and state laws and regulations pertaining to medical marijuana, a plus
- Experience working with Excel, POS, and inventory management control systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must successfully pass an extensive background check, including CORI.
- Must be able to life and carry up to 75lbs
- This job might include the following physical activities: sitting and standing for extended periods of time, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and full suite of employer assisted benefits.
Mayflower Medicinals, Inc. (Mayflower) is part of a larger, well-capitalized network of companies brought together to support best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processors and dispensaries throughout the United States. We are a patient first focused organization providing top quality medical cannabis in a compassionate, warm environment. We aim to be an employer of choice and as such offer a robust compensation package including competitive salary, full medical benefits, bonus potential tied to production and performance among other perks.
Mayflower Medicinals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Medicinals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mayflower Medicinals expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Allston, MA