Mechanical Engineers Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Salt Lake City
Flsmidth Private Limited Salt Lake City urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineers Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Salt Lake City Jobs Details:
The Engineer is responsible for all mechanical aspects of a product while working directly with other FLSmidth disciplines locally and regionally such as Sourcing, Procurement, Fabrication, and Field Service to ensure a product that is delivered on time, on budget, and with quality.
The position is expected to work on a few (up to 3 - 4) projects in parallel, depending on the status of the projects.
Works with minimal to no supervision
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
1. The position requires ability to challenge the status quo of equipment and process solutions and articulate new technologies and solutions in constructive manner for stakeholders.
2. Relating to and engaging with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization with potentially differing priorities.
The position requires ability to develop new design methodologies for designing and evaluating new and old concepts.
Successful applicants will have the following Education, Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline is required
· Passing of Engineer in Training / Fundamentals of Engineering exam is required
· Passing of Profession Engineering exam (or equivalent) is preferred
- Proficient in engineering fundamentals including but not limited to Machine Design, Mechanics of Materials, Statics, Vibrations, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics
- Experience with design and development of Heavy Industrial machinery
- Proficiency with Geometrical Design and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Experience with engineering design tools (MathCad, Solidworks, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and associated software is preferred
- Experience with Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) is preferred
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organize to meet project deadlines
- Requires a basic understanding of design requirements of other disciplines and the ability to collaborate to achieve a working solution to problems and/or design issues
- Able to lead other engineers, designers and drafters in reaching a common goal
- Good verbal and written communication skills