Mortgage Loan Officer Jobs Vacancy in Movement Mortgage
Movement Mortgage urgently required following position for Mortgage Loan Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mortgage Loan Officer Jobs Vacancy in Movement Mortgage Jobs Details:
A Movement Mortgage Loan Officer establishes relationships with local Realtors, creates residential mortgage business, and values the Borrowers.
- PROCESS: Our goal is 6 hour upfront Underwriting, 7 day Loan Processing, and 1 day Closing. Join a team that is transforming the industry’s standard
- MARKETING: Our Marketing Team exists to help you look like a star and make sure you stand out from the crowd. We provide the resources and platforms you need to grow your business in the following ways:
- Social Media Trainer
- Professional Video Team
- Advertising Agreements
- GROWTH: Movement Mortgage is on track to grow exponentially over the next decade. This means each loan officer has the opportunity for exciting upward mobility. Our Loan Officers desire to build their business and establish relationships with realtor partners.
- CULTURE: We exist to love and value people by leading a movement of change in our industry, corporate culture, and communities. Check out the ways in which Movement embodies our Mission Statement: http://movementlo.com/culture/
- You close a minimum of 3-5 loans a month
- MLO license is required
- Personal network of Agent partners
- Dedicated to building your book of business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Economics is preferred
- 1+ years of previous loan officer experience is preferred
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%)
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driven community outreach program
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movement.com