Front Desk Sales Jobs Vacancy in Retro Fitness Neptune City
Retro Fitness Neptune City urgently required following position for Front Desk Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Sales Jobs Vacancy in Retro Fitness Neptune City Jobs Details:
- Retro Fitness of Neptune City is currently looking for ENERGETIC, SALES ENTHUSIASTS for our Front Desk.
The Front Desk employee wears many hats and should be able to multi task between answering phone calls, making a Retro Blends Shake and assisting customers.
Ideal candidates for the Front Desk position will possess the following:
- A positive upbeat personality.
- Motivated by success
- Effective ability to communicate with customers and coworkers.
- The ability to multitask.
- Customer service oriented.
- Punctual, responsible and detail oriented.
- CPR/AED training preferred.
- Prior experience in a retail setting is preferred.
- MUST HAVE previous restaurant, coffee shop, or general retail experience
- Responsibilities of the Front Desk include but not limited to:
- Greeting and checking in members as they come in.
- Resolving customer issues in an effective manner.
- Membership sales and retention.
- Following up with prospects.
- Selling in store merchandise such as Retro Blends Shakes, cooler drinks, pro shop items etc.- Cleaning, re-racking weights, keeping the exercise areas neat, cleaned, and sterilized- Ensuring a safe and clean health club environment for members and staff.- Following company policies and procedures.
Job Type: Part-time
- Neptune City, NJ