Accountant Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Interweave Technologies
Interweave Technologies urgently required following position for Accountant Bookkeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Interweave Technologies Jobs Details:
Currently seeking a qualified and professional Accountant/Bookkeeper for our Huntsville location. The Accountant/Bookkeeper will play a key role in the daily administrative operations of the office and will handle a variety of business-related issues and non-routine situations by determining the appropriate course of action.
- Process accounts payable and monitor cash flow
- Coordinate payroll and tax filing processes, bank reconciliations, participate in month-end closing
- Handle receipts, office filing, and daily phone calls
- Handle payments, deposits and contract processing
- Maintain bonds, permits and subscriptions
- Interpret guidelines, procedures, policies and practices and convey to associates in a clear and concise manner
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and place orders as needed
- Govern vendor activities and schedules
- Handle confidential information related to the business operations and our employees
- Process employee personnel actions, execute recognition programs, coordinate insurance programs
- Interact with all levels of personnel including customers and management
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree required or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experienced administrative professional preferably in a service related environment
- Proficient in QuickBooks Bookkeeping and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- General office and HR experience required
- Payroll processing, ADP preferred
- Ability to work proactively and positively with staff and customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work well in a team environment and establish good rapport at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of initiative and independent judgment
- Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Pre-employment drug screen & background check required.
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Pre-employment drug screen & background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quickbooks; Office administration: 5 years