Dell Boomi Presales Solutions Architect Northeast Region Jobs Vacancy in Dell
- Dell Boomi Presales Solutions Architect Northeast Region
- 21 Oct, 2017 30+ days ago
Dell urgently required following position for Dell Boomi Presales Solutions Architect Northeast Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dell Boomi Presales Solutions Architect Northeast Region Jobs Vacancy in Dell Jobs Details:
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. DESCRIPTION:
Dell Boomi Sr. Pre-Sales Solutions Architect Northeast Territory
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances. ISVs and businesses alike benefit by connecting to the industry's largest network of SaaS, PaaS, on-premise and cloud computing environments in a seamless and fully self-service model. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, RightNow, Marketo, Taleo, Zuora, Coupa, NASDAQ and Web MD rely on AtomSphere to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi became part of Dell on November 2, 2010. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/. Ideal candidate will be based in the Northeast region of the US.
The Dell Boomi Sr. Presales Solutions Architect works with the Sales team to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi platform solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort. This quota carrying position is remote based & requires heavy regional travel to client sites. Preference will be given to candidates living in theNortheast region of the US.
- Become a subject matter expert in Dell Boomi technology and solutions, and be able to apply it to Dells prospects and customers' business processes
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations of the Dell Boomi solutions on a daily basis and coordinate/facilitate all presales activities. Clearly articulate the benefits of Boomi AtomSphere to all levels including line of business managers, technical architects and C level executives
- Perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects and customers. Ensure proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer
- Work with AEs to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our CRM system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution. Perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Work with other Services and Product Development personnel to replicate, troubleshoot and workaround or resolve product issues, escalating as necessary
- 10+ years of software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology experience. Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a development organization
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering,or Information Systems is preferred
- Preference given to candidates location in the Northeast region of the US.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.