Etl Engineer Ssis Jobs Vacancy in Qasource Redwood City
Qasource Redwood City urgently required following position for Etl Engineer Ssis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Etl Engineer Ssis Jobs Vacancy in Qasource Redwood City Jobs Details:
QASource provides quality assurance services for some of the most highly respected and fast-growing software companies in the United States. We are headquartered in Pleasanton, California and employ more than 700 software engineers in India.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Redwood City, CA
Position: Sr. ETL & BI Engineer
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and implement Analytics solutions using technology and tools like Tableau and Power BI,SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS 2012 & 2016),Analysis Services (SSAS 2016),Informatica ICS Cloud.
- Participate and contribute in data warehouse development lifecycle including understanding business reporting needs, gathering & documenting data warehouse and reporting requirements, logical design, translation to physical design, ETL and report code development, and testing.
- Accelerate IT and business productivity via ad-hoc and self-service reporting solutions, sophisticated multi-dimensional analysis, dashboards, etc.
- Mine and aggregate dataset to identify trends/opportunities and respond to Ad hoc reporting requests by creating reports as needed for specific situations.
- Interpret data and support meaningful data reporting (trending, dashboards, and graphical reporting for presentation).
- Review ETL and report designs with peers and partners.
- Undertake ETL and report query optimization, Index planning and design, index analysis and tuning.
- Participate in the testing & deployment of application code to QA and Production.
- Collaborate with the quality engineering team to create system test plans and review results after test execution along with User Acceptance Testing feedback.
- Expected to understand GHI’s master data sets and their application in complex business processes.
- Will be required to play the role of a near shore liaison.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science, business or related fields.
- Industry experience within bio-tech, life sciences, or high tech is preferred.
- Previous experience in several complex Master Data Management projects (technologies including MDM tools, Data Integration tools, Data Modeling tools)
- 5-10 years of experience in ETL and reports development in SQL Server, SSIS and related Microsoft technologies.
- Strong Tableau and Power BI dashboard development and administration skills. Knowledge of other industry standard dashboard tools like Salesforce Wave is a plus.
- Experience in ETL job orchestration, batch process automation, and lights-out batch processing in medium to large data warehouse implementations, setup and optimization of operational data streams using scheduling tools.
- Experience in the use of T-SQL usage patterns to solve common query and reporting problems.
- Good understanding of entity relationship modeling tools such as Erwin and ER Studio is a plus.
- Experience in using Cloud based managed services for data warehousing/analytics in Microsoft Azure (SQL Databases, SQL Data warehouse and Data Lakes) is highly desired.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative in solving problems and work effectively within a Agile centric team.
- Ability to perform Complex Data Analysis, Visualization Design and Technology Surveillance to provide recommendation.
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong experience in data profiling and data analysis required
- Good communication and problem solving skills required.
- Health, vision, dental.
Job Type: Full-time