Bsa Analyst Pacific Western Bank San Diego Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank San Diego
Pacific Western Bank San Diego urgently required following position for Bsa Analyst Pacific Western Bank San Diego. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bsa Analyst Pacific Western Bank San Diego Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank San Diego Jobs Details:
The BSA Analyst will assist the BSA Department with the BSA/AML related monitoring of the Bank’s customers and their transactions via report review, enhanced due diligence review, and data mining using a designated BSA software program, the Bank’s core system and other computer applications.
- Perform ongoing transaction testing and research, including using the internet, of customers related to wire activity
- Monitor and track Private ATM activity
- Clear OFAC scans
- Perform quarterly CIP reviews for branches
- Perform monthly testing of activity on Remote Capture Customers
- Maintain well organized electronic records (including Excel spreadsheets) and written reports of completed reviews
- Provide coverage during periods of employee absence
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Some college education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in banking operations or at least 1 or more years in a BSA environment
- Strong knowledge of CIP regulations and the Bank’s written CIP Policy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel.
- The ability to read, write and communicate well in English