Analytics Intern Jobs Vacancy in Lotlinx Inc Chicago
Lotlinx Inc Chicago urgently required following position for Analytics Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analytics Intern Jobs Vacancy in Lotlinx Inc Chicago Jobs Details:
LotLinx is the leading /AI/-powered marketing technology company in the automotive industry. LotLinx’s proprietary VIN-Specific™ Automotive /AI/ platform helps vehicle sellers analyze shopper data and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to identify and score in-market car shoppers based on online activity, search behavior, and other predictive information. LotLinx then enables automotive retailers to execute omni-channel digital campaigns that target high purchase intent shoppers and delivers them directly to vehicle detail landing pages.
LotLinx is seeking an Analytics Intern to work full-time (40 hours/week) with our Agency Development team. This internship will begin immediately for the duration of the summer - $12 to $15 an hour, based on experience (Note: residence in the Greater Chicago Area is highly preferred).
This intern should be prepared to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced team environment with the Agency Development Team, Marketing, Product/Tech, and the Enrollment/Launch Teams.
- Create Digital Marketing Reports: Utilize Google Analytics and internal reporting platforms to create recurring reports for our clients
- Data Analysis: Assist in promoting client satisfaction, retention and growth by investigating and communicating daily trends in reporting
- Client Services: Work closely with the Agency Development Team to develop innovative reporting and marketing materials that will aid in presenting the value of LotLinx and support unique needs of our agency partners
- Administrative Support: Complete individual projects set forth by Strategy Consultants
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to research, interpret, and organize large amounts of information with impressive attention to detail
- Adept at seeking key trends and conclusions from data to tell a compelling story and show the value of LotLinx
- Must be able to multitask, troubleshoot, and problem-solve independently with confidence and ease
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office- Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (Knowledge of Google Drive is a plus)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Digital Marketing agencies, and the automotive industry is preferred
- Should be a senior year college student, bachelor degree graduate/recent graduate, or equivalent
- Experience with additional data analytics software programs is a plus
Communications, Data/Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Software Development, Information Technology
This position is temporary - however, LotLinx always has openings. Based on the intern's performance, this position can lead to permanent employment (which will include benefits) or long-term contracting.
Job Type: Internship
- Google Analytics: 1 year
- Data Analysis: 1 year
- Microsoft Office- Excel, PowerPoint, and Word: 1 year
- Chicago, IL