Facilities Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Macfadden Washington
Macfadden Washington urgently required following position for Facilities Administrative Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Administrative Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Macfadden Washington Jobs Details:
Since 1986, federal agencies have relied on Macfadden for critical support in the areas of international disaster response, development and humanitarian assistance, information technology solutions, financial management systems support and knowledge management and communications.
Today, Macfadden provides innovative solutions that enable our customers to rapidly respond to complex international disaster relief efforts; develop and maintain critical government financial systems, and safeguard key government information systems. We offer a broad range of technical capabilities to solve complex program requirements ranging from international program management and training, grants administration, geospatial information systems, information technology operations, financial systems, and helpdesk support.
With more than 200 employees, Macfadden is headquartered in Silver Spring, MD with multiple client site operations in the greater Washington, DC region and Tidewater, VA area.
- Responsible for maintenance of clean and functioning facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining an office equipment inventory system.
- Responsible for procurements as directed by Program Manager
- Provide professional and timely support for events.
- Backstopping receptionist and conducting mail runs as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new staff including office setup and network/facilities access;
- Coordinate, plan and support meetings, conferences and work-related events;
- Coordinate with building management to ensure smooth facilities operations;
- Maintain inventory of office furniture and equipment including consumables and office supplies;
- Ensure that all the equipment and other facilities are clean and in working order. Respond to staff requests concerning damaged equipment;
- Coordinate with building management to ensure the safety of the building and staff from fire, flood and other hazards and update emergency evacuation plans periodically;
- Educate staff on the proper use and care of equipment;
- Assist with miscellaneous client requests as needed;
- Provide backstop support for reception and the interoffice mail run when necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No more than 5 years of experience working in a similar role, preferably with government clients.
Required: Reliable, highly organized, motivated, and committed to customer service. Excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and be able to effectively shift priorities and multi-task. Must be proficient in basic Microsoft Office Suite processes (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access). Position may require lifting and/or moving office furniture, supplies and other equipment, as needed.
Preferred: Experience with inventory management and facilities operation.
U.S. Citizenship is required; selected candidate must be able to qualify for a government sponsored security clearance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
This position description reflects Macfadden’s assignment of essential functions; nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s latitude to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.