Cashier Jobs Vacancy in Dick Market Associated Food Stores Inc Bountiful
Dick Market Associated Food Stores Inc Bountiful urgently required following position for Cashier. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cashier Jobs Vacancy in Dick Market Associated Food Stores Inc Bountiful Jobs Details:
Why join our team? As a locally owned company, we value our team members and offer an excellent benefits program that includes health insurance, vision and dental care, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, employee discounts, flexible scheduling, opportunities for advancement and more. Come work for a company that gives back to the community through charitable donations and service, supports local commerce, and cares about your personal development. With your people skills and passion for service, you'll help create a shopping experience so good that customers can't imagine shopping anywhere else.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with accuracy and maintain a high level of productivity. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Possible Reasonable Accommodations will be researched to determine if any are available to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job duties.
- Possess knowledge of all product locations throughout the store and assist guests
- Operate cash register and perform all related checkout procedures in a fast, efficient, friendly and accurate manner. Complete all responsibilities within company guidelines and as directed by manager or supervisor.
- Maintain knowledge of current produce codes to assure fast check out for guests
- Possess knowledge and follow all ID policies on checks, tobacco, alcohol, WIC.
- When necessary, bag guest purchases in a fast and efficient manner in accordance with recommended company procedures
- Is aware of ad items, special prices, coupon deals or other features that apply to the stores sales program
- Notify proper personnel of any pricing errors or items not found on file
- Is knowledgeable and capable of implementing all related security and cash drawer accounting procedures as outlined by company policies and as directed by supervisors or management.
- Exhibit and develop maximum customer relations through friendly and courteous behavior
- Promote a high level of morale within department and store, utilizing friendly but professional methods of honest and open communication
- Maintain good working relationships with other department managers with the objective of improving sales storewide
- Comply with all company policies, programs and directives as specified in the Code of Conduct
- Provide professional example for other store team members to follow POSITION REQUIREMENTS
CERTIFICATES/LICENSES: Tobacco and Alcohol certified and any other applicable cashier duty certifications needed.
COMMUNICATION: Ability to write, speak, hear and understand the spoken word in order to respond promptly to pages, requests, team members and guests. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals.
EQUIPMENT: Ability to operate a cash register
EXPERIENCE: Cash handling experience preferred
MATH: Basic math skills required. Basic math skills using units of money, weight, measurement, volume addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages required.
MINIMUM AGE: 16 years of age. 18 Years of age required to sell tobacco products and/or alcohol.
REASON ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form or when helping resolve a team member or guest concern.
PHYSICAL: Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50lbs, and perform repetitive motions.
An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
Brand: Dick's Market
Address: 2280 So Orchard Dr Bountiful, UT - 84010
Property Description: 0567-So Orchard Dr-Bountiful, UT
Property Number: 0567