Senior Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Northbrook
Bmo Financial Group Northbrook urgently required following position for Senior Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Northbrook Jobs Details:
The Sr. Service Representative will participate in promoting initiatives that define great customer experience. Will support the service team (Service Representatives) including development, coaching, training, projects as assigned, monitoring of work, and support to branch management with day to day administration of banking operations around responsibilities performed by the service team. The Sr. Service Representative will also act as a back up to the Service Manager on an “as needed basis.”
As a high performing team member of the Retail Banking team, the Sr. Service Representative will also create a positive image of the bank in the minds of customers by delivering efficient, professional & timely customer service in the performance of a variety of banking services and special customer service transactions. The Sr. Service Representative is also accountable for referring prospects to team members to deliver clarity (simplicity, guidance, and know-how) to our customers.
The Sr. Service Representative will help make things convenient for customers by informing customers about the options available (Online, Mobile, ATM, etc.) to do relevant banking activities and transactions, and by helping educate customers on how to conduct simple transactions through digital/self-service technologies.
A. Service Team Performance
B. Superior Customer Service that Defines Great Customer Experience
C. Product Knowledge and Referral Development (Simplicity, Guidance, and Know-How)
D. Risk Management
A. Service Team Performance
- Participates in providing support for service team (Service Representatives) as needed including goal setting, development planning, training, and coaching.
- Trains and coaches service team as needed insuring staff possesses necessary skills to understand and execute transactions and proactive in offering suggestions and options.
- Assists Service Manager with maintaining and monitoring daily schedules/assignments, vacations and other operational scheduling.
- Participates in team building, and training relative to all operational and sales policies and procedures, problem solving and sensitive customer relations issues.
- Ensures Service Representatives provide customers with professional and courteous service
- Completes all daily responsibilities of the Service Manager in his/her absence.
- Ensures all service representatives adhere to all policies, procedures, and directives.
- Provides professional and courteous service in providing a wide variety of day-to-day and special service customer transactions.
- Supports bank management with administration of branch operations, including completion of audits, maintaining joint custody and processing of internal entries.
- Supports professional bank image by ensuring care for the branch environment and professional appearance of Service Representative staff.
- Attends and participates in branch meetings as appropriate and assigned.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Identifies customer needs and matches needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services.
- Makes qualified referrals to other team members including other lines of business.
- Meets or exceeds all personal referral goals as defined.
- Participates in all training relative to bank products and services.
- Supports bank’s community involvement and participates in community activities as required.
- Stay current on BMO Harris digital banking capabilities. Inform and help educate customers on how to complete basic activities using digital banking and self-service technologies. Refer customers to Retail Relationship Banker for digital demos, enrollment, and activation where appropriate.
- Identifies risks associated with regulatory compliance, overdraft authority and bank secrecy act
- Adheres to all bank policies, directives and procedures.
- Ensures all necessary documentation is completed for all transactions.
- Maintains cash supply at each service representatives’ window, vault and oversee vault security and teller alarm equipment.
- Ensures all security measures are followed.
Knowledge & Skills
- Personal bank products and services, commercial deposit products
- Financial compliance, sales experience a plus
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of teller or related work experience
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) experience
- Comfortable using, advising on, and engaging customers in digital and other innovative forms of banking.
- Ability to adapt to rapid advancements in technology, and the changing nature of the banking environment. Open to learning and adopting new technology and/or ways of working.
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.
Job Retail Branch
Primary Location United States-Illinois-Northbrook
Organisation US Retail and Business Banking-X000004
Job Posting 01/22/18
Unposting Date 01/23/18