Category Development Manager Suncare Jobs Vacancy in Edgewell
Edgewell urgently required following position for Category Development Manager Suncare. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Category Development Manager Suncare Jobs Vacancy in Edgewell Jobs Details:
This position will lead Category Development responsibilities for Suncare through the analysis of customer scan/loyalty data, consumer/shopper insights and industry trends to help drive strategic growth for all Edgewell Personal Care categories. Category Development Managers are responsible for planning and implementing Category Management initiatives to maximize Edgewell Personal Care’s business goals for profit, volume and share. The Category Management Vision is to be our customers “First Choice” for all category, consumer and shopper insights. Field-based, anywhere in the U.S.
Accountabilities 1. Co-develop and manage the annual integrated customer business plan with National Account Managers to achieve the agreed upon brand and customer growth strategies and objectives. Monitor results to ensure that the plan and program implementation incorporate programs that achieve the company’s business goals for profit, volume, margin and share.
2. Develop strategic category plans which attain customer objectives while also meeting Edgewell Personal Care’s profit, volume, margin, and share objectives.
3. Act as category expert by objectively delivering Category Development principles and solutions through use of customer internal scan and loyalty data, Nielsen, industry studies and custom consumer/shopper research.
4. Strengthen and develop account relationships through objective presentation and active participation in key customer meetings, deliver value-added insights and recommendations to grow the category and Edgewell Personal Care brands.
5. Drive annual category planning process at the customer to develop strategic category solutions by utilizing tools and delivering strong analytic leadership across assortment, space, cluster and shopper analytics that drive 4P recommendations.
6. Lead the development of Product P and Placement P objectives and strategic plans to deliver the distribution and placement goals across the Edgewell Personal Care portfolio.
7. Develop approaches and metrics to evaluate Category Management Initiative performance. Ensure timely monitoring and evaluation to provide results, learning, and adjustments to optimize Edgewell Personal Care Category Management capabilities.
8. Identify customer specific research opportunities that align to strategic objectives and collaborate with internal CD Strategy and Shopper Insight teams to deliver.
9. Identify and provide insights support for the development of customer specific marketing activities that maximize the Edgewell Personal Care categories, segments and brands.
10. Lead performance reporting for the customer team.
An Offer to Grow On Edgewell offers a competitive compensation package which includes full medical and retirement savings coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.