Cdl Driver Jobs Vacancy in Service Partners Florence
Service Partners Florence urgently required following position for Cdl Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cdl Driver Jobs Vacancy in Service Partners Florence Jobs Details:
The CDL Driver is responsible for the delivery and unloading of finished product, parts and materials to customer locations. This may include customer''s place of business, homeowner''s residence or a jobsite.
To apply, call Zoe at (804) 515-7075 or submit your application through our Careers website!
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the delivery of products to customers, contractors, and job sites throughout the location''s geographic region
- Inspect tractor and trailers for any safety or operational defects at the start of each shift and notify supervisor of any mechanical deficiencies or breakdowns
- Ensure proper oil and water fluid levels and check brakes and lights and related equipment for proper operation using maintenance and safety checklist and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Hook and unhook trailers for unloading or transport purposes, including the dismantling and reassembly of air lines and crank gears
- Ensure truck is properly loaded and load secured; truck is in operational condition and product is delivered without any damage sustained
- Must accurately complete the corresponding paperwork of delivery and return to the office
- Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
- Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes to document weights and to comply with state regulations.
- Inventory and inspect goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
- Ability to drive local and long haul (2-4 days out)
- Knowledge of operations, safety, and inspection procedures of three axle tractor and trailer units
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Read and navigate by map or navigation software
- Able to maneuver a large bobtail truck and/or tractor trailer combination
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift 100 pounds on a routine basis
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Overtime may be required, including some weekends
Sixty (60%) percent of all work activities are performed inside the cab of the commercial vehicle. The remainder of work activities is performed outdoors.
- Valid Driver's license for State of employment; Valid Class "A" or Class "B" drivers license based on specific location of commercial vehicles and requirements
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable commercial driving experience
- Acceptable Department of Motor Vehicle record
- Ability to meet state and federal transportation, and medical and requirements to operate a three axle vehicle