Director Strategic Partnerships Jobs Vacancy in Ripple San Francisco
Ripple San Francisco urgently required following position for Director Strategic Partnerships. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Strategic Partnerships Jobs Vacancy in Ripple San Francisco Jobs Details:
Ripple is growing and we’re looking for our first Sr. Director of Strategic Partnerships. This role will focus broadly on key strategic decisions to advance Ripple’s positioning globally. We are looking for an analytical, data-driven and savvy leader to research, identify and execute on company accelerators and strategic priorities, in an effort to develop a comprehensive firm-wide business development plan.
An ideal candidate will utilize their prior experience in either a business development, investment banking or corporate development role to identify partnerships with other companies that drive revenue or collaborate on technology.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our product, marketing, engineering, and finance teams to understand company strategy and execution priorities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan to accelerate growth drivers
- Assess and inform the company on emerging competition and market trends
- Incubate new ideas and initiatives to generate new revenues
- At least 5 years of experience in a dynamic business development role and/or experience within corporate development and investment banking (private equity, M&A)
- Experience with strategic or principal investments
- Proven track record of driving business development strategy for a rapidly growing globally distributed organization
- Excited by deal-making with the ability to draw on a wealth of creative partnership structures
- Experienced negotiator
- Payments, banking, financial services, or fintech industry experience preferred
- MBA is preferred
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Industry-leading maternity & paternity leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly lunches and breakfasts
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact