Software Developer Remote Jobs Vacancy in Flashii App Inc San Jose
Flashii App Inc San Jose urgently required following position for Software Developer Remote. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Developer Remote Jobs Vacancy in Flashii App Inc San Jose Jobs Details:
Early stage start up. Looking for candidate with 5 years Full Stack development, Ruby on Rails, and Node.js
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers within an agile development team to design and optimize code
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Own and run projects start to finish, working independently at times
- Work effectively and efficiently on a variety project types
- Communicate with clients and manage client relationships
- Innovate where accessible solutions are found to be lacking
We have both an API and a full stack application. Developers will be expected to understand, maintain, and further develop on both infrastructures. We're growing quickly and are looking to add a senior developer to our team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Positive, optimistic, can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- DevOps experience (AWS)
- A working knowledge of current best practices and a commitment to high-quality, well-documented code
- Flexibility to work when problems arise, not just from 9am to 5pm on regular weekdays
- 5 years of Full Stack Development in Ruby on Rails Node.js, or an API with Ember / React / Angular as the front end
- Knowledge of and experience with Golang
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Required experience : At least 5 years of Full Stack Development in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, or an API with Ember / React / Angular as the front end.
Required education: Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Why Next In Line?
We offer the opportunity to be part of a young, but growing company at the ground level, with the potential for career growth. There is a possibility to receive stock options as a bonus, depending on performance.
You will be part of an innovative team and have freedom when building applications, APIs, and websites. You will be able to own features of projects from start to finish and sometimes projects themselves, while working directly with our clients.
You will be working on a variety of projects, while learning and using new technologies.
Next In Line is growing fast...today's hires will be tomorrow's leaders within the company. As such, we are offering competitive salary and bonuses, a simple IRA, and health benefits. There will be occasional business trips, depending on the client and/or event. Job Type: This job is FULL-TIME . Please no applications from development firms, independent contractors, or similar candidates. Exact salary will be dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- San Jose, CA
- Full stack development: 3 years
- ruby on rails: 3 years
- Node.js: 3 years