Warehouse Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Outsource Logistics Llc Savannah
Outsource Logistics Llc Savannah urgently required following position for Warehouse Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Outsource Logistics Llc Savannah Jobs Details:
The Warehouse Supervisor reports to the Operations Manager and oversees the warehouse operations. The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure operations and responsibilities are carried out and completed in accordance with Outsource Logistics policies and procedures. This position requires training team members to be successful at every level. The Warehouse Supervisor, in this energetic role, will be planning, assigning and directing daily warehouse activities, as well as, promoting safety and efficiency to ensure meeting the daily goals.
The position requires supervising our warehouse operation and following our daily work schedule to ensure timely task completion. You will be establishing and practicing a culture of safety at all times, and ensuring employees understand how to perform their duties safely, effectively and efficiently.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Executes warehouse shipping operations to meet productivity and service goals
- Possess a common sense management style
- Executes operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise and maintaining an accurate warehouse inventory.
- Studying production schedules and estimating worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments while maintaining time and production records
- Knowledge of WMS software in regards to abilities and changes to suit customer needs.
- Appraise performance and provide leadership guidance to warehouse leads
- Initiating or suggesting plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals, while maintaining exceptional quality standards.
- Must have 4 years warehouse management experience
- Must be able to pass a post offer and pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Ability to interact and present information to customers or employees
- Availability to work overtime
- Must be willing to work in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality and safety