Administrative Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bailey Street Bakery Llc Atlanta
Bailey Street Bakery Llc Atlanta urgently required following position for Administrative Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bailey Street Bakery Llc Atlanta Jobs Details:
Possesses high level skills to handle a broad range of administrative assignments on an executive level with limited supervision. Major computer skills, involving report development required. Function planning required. Requires constant interaction with his/her own work group and other departments at the primary work location. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in answering telephones, greeting guests, and other receptionist duties.
- Function planning
- Develops and produces various reports as needed.
- Major computer skills
- Performs administrative functions at an executive level.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision
- Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
High School diploma or equivalency.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please reply by 03/20/2018. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Bailey Street Bakery, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO/AA/VETS/Disabled)
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to LaToya J Sessions at LATOYA.SESSIONS@FLOCORP.COM or 404-584-9540.