Instructional Designer Jobs Vacancy in Learninglens Inc Memphis
Learninglens Inc Memphis urgently required following position for Instructional Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Instructional Designer Jobs Vacancy in Learninglens Inc Memphis Jobs Details:
- Analyze learning needs and requirements for training initiatives. Work with business and subject matter experts to develop training objectives that meet specific learning needs.
- Design and develop effective instructor-led and eLearning solutions based on learning requirements.
- Assist in management of training initiatives (project management) to include timelines and budgets.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to create and communicate overall training/communication approaches.
- Assist in the development of surveys and evaluation strategies for analysis and evaluation.
- Provide leadership, consulting and influence to deliver proactive learning solutions and recommendations regarding complex situations.
- Assert self, influence, and demonstrate organizational savvy—comfortable having tough conversations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in applicable field of instructional design and technology preferred. Equivalent bachelor’s degree or work experience considered.
- Knowledge of principles of adult learning and needs assessment techniques.
- 3 + years of experience in conducting learning analysis.
- 3 + years’ experience designing and developing engaging, effective online learning programs and tools, both synchronous and asynchronous, using current and successful strategies while applying a systematic approach to instructional design and development.
- Ability to utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface with personnel (at all levels) effectively. Communicate concepts, systems, procedures, etc., in a learning environment clearly.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and fact-based decision making abilities.
- Strong time management, planning skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to self-direct work. Work with less structured, more complex issues.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $60.00 /hour
- Memphis, TN
- Instructional Design: 5 years